The institution follows the regulations of the affiliating university (Jai Prakash University, Chapra) in the admission of students to various programmes. After the publication of the Board Examination (10th) and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) results, the college gives wide publicity of admission process through the notice displayed on college notice board, local news papers and college website. The students are selected for admission on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination or on merit basis.
The college ensures 100% transparency in the admission process by posting every details pertaining to the admission process like number of seats in each subject, fee structure for each programme, seats reserved for different categories etc. Reservation policy as decided by the State Govt. is strictly followed in the admission process.
Before the start of process of admission meeting of the academic council of the college is conveyed by the Principal. In this meeting we decide the cut off marks for admission in Intermediate and Undergraduate (I.A., I.Sc., B.A. and B.Sc. Honours ) course. The students interested for admission in this college and have obtained marks in the qualifying examination (if held) above the cut off marks fixed by the academic council are admitted on first come and first serve basis till the last date of admission or intake capacity is filled up whichever is earlier. Last date of admission is fixed by the University.
All possible efforts are made to improve access to SC/ST, OBC, differently-abled and the economically weaker sections. Reservation as per Government norms are followed in admitting students from disadvantaged communities like SC, ST, OBC and Differentially abled.
- SC/ST: Reservation system in students’ admission (16% S.C, 1% S.T.) according to State Govt. reservation rule which reflect the National commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- EBC: 18% 0f the intake capacity is reserved for students belonging to caste identified under extremely backward category by State Govt.
- BC: 12% 0f the intake capacity is reserved for students belonging to caste identified under backward category by State Govt.
- RCG: Reservation system in students’ admission (3% PH) according to State Govt. reservation rule which reflect the National commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Differently-abled: Poor Students Fund is being maintained. 12.5% scholarship of total number of students are given on the basis of merit and poverty status as by college law. Students belonging to this section are given financial help from this fund at the time of filling of examination form.
- Economically weaker sections: Students belonging to this category are getting scholarship both from Central Government as well as State Govt. The students are given all kinds of assistance from the college staff in submission of application for scholarship.
For More details, Please contact Admission Incharge in College campus.